Microsoft Azure Backup Server is included as a free download with Azure Backup that enables cloud backups and disk backups for key Microsoft workloads like SQL, SharePoint and Exchange regardless if these workloads are running on Hyper-V, VMware or Physical servers. We had previously released Microsoft Azure Backup Server on Oct 7, 2015 with English-only support. In this release, we are extending support for all other supported languages in Azure – German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese Simplified (PRC) and Chinese Traditional (Taiwan).
Here are a few short videos to get you started with Microsoft Azure Backup Server and get cloud backups for your data.
1. Overview of Microsoft Azure Backup Server
2. Steps to download Microsoft Azure Backup Server
3. Steps to install and register Microsoft Azure Backup Server
Hope you find these videos helpful and can back up your enterprise applications to the cloud using Azure Backup.
If you are an existing Azure Backup user please download Microsoft Azure Backup Server to get started.
If you are new to Azure, learn more about Azure Backup and click for a free Azure trial subscription .
Here are some additional resources:
- Browse documentation or reach out to the Azure Backup forum for support
- Tell us how we can improve Azure Backup: contribute new ideas and vote on existing ones
- Follow us on Twitter and Channel9